Thought of the Day
Jayapriya Vidyalaya School is established by Jayapriya Group of Companies, Neyveli. It offers the curriculum and syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JPV School will be on a first come, first serve basis and subject to criteria. School admissions for the current academic year will be done till 30th of June based on the availability of seats in each class.
School will follow these simple guidelines and procedures while admitting your child at JPV:
The Application Form shall be issued on request and on producing the credentials of the child whose admission is sought.
2. Submission of Application Form :
School requires duly filled in application form, along with the attested copy of the TC with EMIS Number, Birth Certificate, Copy of Address Proof, Copy of Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport (if applicable), should be submitted to the school office within 5 working days. From Jr.KG to standard IX– The original school leaving certificate should be submitted before commencement of classes in June. However, along with the application form, last year’s report card should also be submitted as proof of schooling.
3. Admission – Interaction :
• From Pre KG to Standard I the date of interaction will be intimated. Both the parents should accompany the child for interaction. Dates for interaction will be communicated to the parents well in advance by the school office.
• From Standard II to IX the entrance tests will be in English, Math, and science. The syllabus for the test shall be of the class in which the child is currently schooling. The result of the test shall be intimated through phone.
4. Age Eligibility for Admissions 2019-20 :
• From Pre KG to Standard I : To be eligible for admission, the candidate must fulfill the age limit specified below:
• – For Pre-KG – the child must have completed 2.5 years as on 30th June
• – For Junior KG – the child must have completed 3.5 years as on 30th June
• – For Senior KG – the child must have completed 4.5 years as on 30th June
• – For Standard I – the child must have completed 5.5 years as on 30th June
5. Admissions Criteria :
Admissions are based on first come, first serve basis from Pre KG to Standard I and on the basis of the performance in the written test from standard II to IX.
6. Fees – Academic year 2019-20 :
Contact Admin Office for any clarification. Mobile: 9597082112, 7338870141
7. Transport and Cafeteria Facility:
• Transport facility*- Kindly fill & submit the transport form in the admin office. Details of fees, pickup & drop points and timings will be intimated by the transport head.
• A Cafeteria* providing healthy “Meal Plan” (Mid-Morning Snacks @ 10.35 am Lunch @ 12 noon and Evening Snacks @ 3.15 pm) for the Children who wish to make use of the facility. Kindly fill the Meal Plan form and the School will inform about the fees.
* Charged as per actual
As part of the application process, parents are requested to prepare the following documents for submission to the school:
• Application form, duly filled
• Copy of the student’s birth certificate
• Original TC with EMIS Number
• 10 recent passport size photo
• Copy of the student’s Aadhaar Card
• Copy of the student’s Community Certificate
• Copy of the student’s Immunization / Medical Record
• Report Card from Previous-School (if available)