Thought of the Day
PRE-KG TO UKG
We have an experiential early years education programme based on Kriyactive and Xseed curriculum for 2-5 years. It lays emphasis on children’s intrinsic quality of curiosity which leads to creativity in the later years.The programme is run through play-based exploration and enquiry approach establishing cross-curricular learning across 7 key areas-Personal, Social& Emotional Development, Literacy, Communication and Language, Mathematics, Expressive Arts & Design, Physical Development and Understanding the World. The fundamental purpose of KG Program is to give value based education and develop all round personality of the children by inculcating good habits, moral values and discipline.
GRADE I TO V
Lead School is an Academic Excellence System that delivers excellent curriculum via a simple technology based delivery model.
GRADE VI TO VIII
The knowledge and skills gained during middle school years equip students with a firm academic base to pursue a variety of educational options in future. Students are presented with opportunities to question, take risks, collaborate, assume responsibility for independent work and research and pursue individual interests.
- II Language (Tamil or Hindi)
- III Language ( Tamil or Hindi)
- Science (Phy,Chem, Bio)
- Social Sci. (His & Civics, Geog)
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- Art and Craft
- Physical Education
- Value & Life skills Education
- Work Education
- Tamil or Hindi is optional till Grade VIII in both II Language and III Language. From Grade VI, Sanskrit is introduced as a II Language option and as a III Language option.
GRADE XI & XII
- Group 1(Maths) : English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science / Tamil.
- Group 2(Science) : English, Maths / Tamil, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Group 3(Commerce) : English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Maths / PHY.EDU.